I MADE A NEW BLOG.
Message me if you want the URL if you’d like to follow my new one.
I will not be using this one anymore.
The Girls I Babysit:
- What are those? (pointing to my scars on my wrist)
- They're battle scars.
- Cool! Can I have some?
- Please don't ever get some okay? But when you seem someone with them like the ones I have on their wrists go hug them. Don't ever make fun of them okay?
- As we're walking around Wal Mart with both of them holding my hands, a young girl walks by us. Carly and Anna go and hug her. She hugs these two adorable little girls back
- Why are you hugging me?
- You have battle scars. *points to her wrists*
- And through her tears she looks up at me and smiles.
- If you don't reblog this... I don't know what I'd do, just reblog it.
- What I should be doing:
- Job hunting.
- What I wish I was doing:
- Cuddling up with you in bed watching movies and eating pizza.
- What I am doing: